My dear followers and friends, I friend a brother in Christ need prayers for a blood cancer
I would like all my friends, my readers and my brothers and sisters in Christ, to know what is taking place in my life. It has been confirmed that I have the disease: Amyloidosis, which is a rare type of blood cancer.
Many tests have been done and a few more are in the works, including a bone biopsy. They will be starting me on Chemotherapy next week. I will be receiving three drugs once a week for a period of approximately six months, including weekly blood tests to monitor the progress of the treatment. At the end of that cycle they will determine if I need a further round of treatment.
I would so appreciate your prayers that:
1. God would cause the treatment to be effective and put the cancer into remission (They don’t speak of a cure, but, I know everything is possible with God).
2. That the side effects of the drugs would not be so great that it would affect my ability to lead a somewhat normal life and be productive at my job and for my Church.
3. That the treatment would be successful enough that my kidneys, which have been severely damaged by the cancer, would recover some of their function that has been lost, so that I can avoid dialysis or a kidney transplant.
4. That I would have the peace that passes all understanding throughout this period of my life.
5. Most importantly, that Jesus Christ would be honored by the way in which I walk through this process.
Thank you so much for your love, concern, and prayers!
Your brother in Christ, Ron
Deuteronomy 31:8 “And the LORD, he it is that does go before you; he will be with you, he will not fail you, neither forsake you: fear not, neither be dismayed.”
I LOVE AND THANK YOU ALL, God bless you abundantly,
Child of God.